Education events for Iraqi asylum seekers or people who are interested in hearing about business opportunities in Iraq together with Finnish companies. Lunch and HSL tickets to Leppävaara are provided by the project. Please let us know in advance when you are participating (we book a delicious meal and HSL ticket for you):
Education events videos, YouTube
1. “Intensive” batch (2019) – November 11th – 14th. Every day 9:00 – 15:00.
2. “Semi-intensive” batch (2019) – November 25th, 29th, 30th, December 2nd. Every day 9:00 – 15:00.
3. “Smooth” batch (2020) – January 13th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st, 23rd, 27th, 28th. Every day 16:30 – 18:30.
All the batches include 8 modules. You can also participate in different batches, but you have to complete all the 8 modules to get a Certificate from Laurea University of Applied Sciences. If you miss one module or day, you can complete it in the following batches. For instance, the structure of the “Intensive” batch is described here:
Day 1 (modules 1-2)
- Future Work via entrepreneurship (2 h)
- Success factors of a new business (2 h)
Day 2 (modules 3-4)
- Internationalization (2 h) Finnish company visits
- Business environment in Iraq (2 h) Visiting lecturer
Day 3 (modules 5-6)
- Practical sales work (2 h)
- Principles of pricing (2 h)
Day 4 (modules 7-8)
- Establishing a new company and legal implications (2 h)
- Legal environment doing business in Iraq (2 h) Visiting lecturer
AFTER THE EDUCATION
After you have completed the 8 modules, you have automatically access to:
a) personal counselling of entrepreneurship
b) facilitated match-making platform with selected Finnish companies
AFTER THE MATCH-MAKING
After you have found a common interest and synergies with Finnish company, we customize company-based introductions and workshops for you and company to find out the best way to operate.
AFTER YOU HAVE FOUND A COMPANY
After successful match-making and introduction, you have an opportunity to make proposals, deals, and business with a Finnish company. We will support you and the as much as we can as a platform and source of information.
Kick-off events for selected / interested Finnish companies: November 8th. 13:00 – 15:00 (networking 15:00-16:00).
All the events are no-cost-events and have a place at Laurea University of Applied Sciences Leppävaara Campus, Vanha maantie 9, 02650 Espoo. Welcome!
Questions & participation:
You can enroll to education batches via Facebook / messenger
pauli [at] firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All the events will be recorded and filmed for later use, trailer and promotion. However, please let us know if you don’t want to be on the video.